6/5/08

A Bird and His Worm by James Kaczman
There's this bird that doesn't like flying. He makes friends with a worm and when it's time to go south for winter, they ride on the back of a fox and then a snake before the snake tries to eat them up. Soon they have to figure out a better way to head south. I like the fact that the bird and worm are friends :o)

How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication by Larry King and Bill Gilbert
I'm not really a big Larry King fan but this book looked really interesting to me. Here we have a professional talker writing a book for Joe Shyguy. He's got great anecdotes in the book as well. And hey, I'm a sucker for anecdotes.

TKO Management!: Ten Knockout Strategies for Becoming the Manager Your People Deserve by Dave Anderson
I love this book because it is advice in its purest form. The chapters are short and easily digestible. I'm kind of taking a break from this one to read the Larry King book . . .

No comments: